TAG Time and Attendance
TAG TA | TAG TIME & ATTENDANCE FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL
About TAG Time & Attendance
The variation in attendance policies from one company to another makes it extremely challenging to capture time-attendance data and automate them. Therefore, a fully automated time-attendance management is paramount for enhancing the productivity of any organization that records a user's attendance data and generates various reports for further actions. It saves administrative costs and facilitates HR to manage the attendance policies from multiple locations centrally.
TAG Time & Attendance extension (also referred to as "TA" or "T&A" in this document) in Dynamics 365 Business Central (also referred to as "BC" in this document) is designed to be used in the TAG Web Client (also referred as "TAG Portal" in this document).
TAG Time & Attendance installation and configuration require the activation of one of TAG EAM’s licenses (packages), which include all functionalities of the main TAG extension.
TAG Time & Attendance extension (app) is the sole mandatory file; others are optional and are included to help you set up the solution.
Time & Attendance Extension package “Time_Attendance.app”
Language files – English (the United States, ENU)
Note: This document was written with the understanding that the testing will be done using the setup language file English (the United States, ENU) The "TAG Time & Attendance Installation and Configuration Guide".
There are two documents for TAG Time & Attendance detailing the installation, configuration, functional description, data setup and scenarios:
- Document 1 (current): Installation and Configuration Guide – TAG Time & Attendance for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central(2022-06-06) v2
- Document 2 (not issued yet): User Guide – TAG Time & Attendance for **TAG Portal **
Before installing TAG Time & Attendance, please make sure that you fulfill the following prerequisites:
- You have administrative privileges on the machines where you plan to install the application.
- You have the necessary permissions and licenses to install the app and create users.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available and functional
- TAG is distributed in a "Time_Attendance.app" file; before starting the installation, you copy this file and store it in an installation directory on your hard drive. TAG Time & Attendance extension must be downloaded from Microsoft AppSource before proceeding further in this document.